[vcf-midatlantic] LAST CALL! For Workshop June 11 & 12!

Stephen A Edwards sedwards at cs.columbia.edu
Mon Jun 6 21:10:29 EDT 2016

I'm planning to arrive Saturday afternoon/evening and leaving late Sunday.
I'll need a ride from the train station. Anybody else likely arriving late
Saturday?

Also: I'm going to bring 3 NeXT keyboard & mice (non-ADB)? The museum gets
at least one pair; anybody else like the other pair?

I also plan to bring some unpopulated S-100 cards (mostly serial ports) and
a bare 8" hard drive. Anybody interested in these?

01-Jeff B. - Commodore 64 Robotics Kit for HOPE Exhibit
02-Evan - Lego LOGO robotics kit for HOPE exhibit (Apple II, IBM PC)
03-Alex J. - PS/2 model 70 and AT&T 6300 testing/repairs (Sunday)
04-Dean - TRS-80 Model 4, Model 4D, Model I
05-Todd - Not entirely sure, but definitely will bring my AT&T 6300
06- Bill Drom. - Plan on working on Univac 1532 mods for 60 Hz operation.
possibly also clean up the 400 Hz motor gererator set.
07-Duane - same as Bill Drom.
08-Steven M. - need opinions on salvaging an Audio Visual Workshop (AVL)
version of an Eagle computer. I rescued it from the back of an AV staging
co warehouse.  So far all it does it make smoke. Amazingly, there was a
spare motherboard packed in the road case...
09-Ian - 2600's Z-100
10- Stephen E. Osborne 1, Commodore 64, Formerly depopulated Apple II
motherboard. Apple II power supply.
11-