[vcf-midatlantic] pickup in DC?

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Mon Jun 6 21:27:41 EDT 2016

On 06/06/2016 08:50 PM, Bob Flanders via vcf-midatlantic wrote:
> I work in DC and live in Fairfax, VA. How big is it, and when will you be
> here?

  Hi Bob!  It's a Tektronix 545.  It's 13" wide, 16.75" tall, and 24"
deep.  My next DC trip isn't yet planned, but it has to be within the
next ~4 weeks.  I'm actually going to Burtonsville, MD, but that's just
a bit further. (in the context of the drive from Pittsburgh, of course ;))

> I will be out of town for the weekend of the 24th and a few surrounding
> days.

  Understood.

           -Dave

--