[vcf-midatlantic] LAST CALL! For Workshop June 11 & 12!

Todd George todd.george at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 21:45:46 EDT 2016

Hey guys!

Sadly, it turns out that I'm only able to make it on Sunday this time.
Very bummed.  I've updated my participation in the list below.

Thanks,
-Todd

01-Jeff B. - Commodore 64 Robotics Kit for HOPE Exhibit
02-Evan - Lego LOGO robotics kit for HOPE exhibit (Apple II, IBM PC)
03-Alex J. - PS/2 model 70 and AT&T 6300 testing/repairs (Sunday)
04-Dean - TRS-80 Model 4, Model 4D, Model I
05-Todd - Not entirely sure, but definitely will bring my AT&T 6300 (Sunday)
06- Bill Drom. - Plan on working on Univac 1532 mods for 60 Hz operation.
possibly also clean up the 400 Hz motor gererator set.
07-Duane - same as Bill Drom.
08-Steven M. - need opinions on salvaging an Audio Visual Workshop (AVL)
version of an Eagle computer. I rescued it from the back of an AV staging
co warehouse.  So far all it does it make smoke. Amazingly, there was a
spare motherboard packed in the road case...
09-Ian - 2600's Z-100