[vcf-midatlantic] Big news tomorrow night :)

Evan Koblentz evan at snarc.net
Tue Jun 7 12:36:50 EDT 2016

Guys, I was just trying to build some excitement for the news later today.

Try to see the big picture. That acquisition was not random "army books". The books in question are extremely rare, worth WAY more than I paid, and relate directly to hugely important computer innovation at the base that's now our museum. They are a significant artifact that truly belongs with us.