[vcf-midatlantic] Workshop

Jeffrey Brace ark72axow at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 17:41:49 EDT 2016

I checked the area. There are enough tables for all who said that they were
coming. There are enough chairs. All is ready to go!
I will most likely not make it for Saturday. Evan will be there so he will
take care of everyone. I have to finish some graduate study work that is
due Saturday by midnight. If I finish early, then I will stop by. I will be
there all day Sunday. I'm looking forward to testing out the Commodore 64
Robotics Kit.
I live close by (7 minutes drive), so if anyone needs me to stop by for any
reason I can come by for a short amount of time.

-- Jeff Brace

On Fri, Jun 10, 2016 at 3:13 PM, Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic <