[vcf-midatlantic] New Movie on Kickstarter Narrated by Bil Herd

Chris Fala chrisjpf33 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 13:32:06 EDT 2016

At the recent Vintage Computer Festival East XI during the Friday
workshops, a few of you may have seen Bil screen the Commodore version of
The 8 Bit Generation documentary. I was quite surprised that I was the only
person in attendance who was a Kickstarter backer of that movie. Well here
is your chance to help produce another documentary in the series. This one
is centered around Atari. The Commodore one was excellent, so I can't
imagine that this wouldn't also be great.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1744798558/easy-to-learn-hard-to-master-the-fate-of-Atari