[vcf-midatlantic] What's this part called?

Ian Primus ian.primus.ccmp at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 17:40:21 EDT 2016

It's called a riser card. I would be rather surprised if there isn't
one in the warehouse somewhere.


On Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 5:33 PM, Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic
<vcf-midatlantic at lists.vintagecomputerfederation.org> wrote:
> The picture at http://snarc.net/board.jpg shows the inside of a PS/2 Model
> 30. As you can see, it's missing the daughter board for the ISA slots. What
> is that board called? Anybody have one that I could borrow from now through
> mid-July?

More information about the vcf-midatlantic mailing list