[vcf-midatlantic] What's this part called?

Bill Sudbrink wh.sudbrink at verizon.net
Mon Jun 13 17:41:14 EDT 2016

Evan Koblentz wrote:
> The picture at http://snarc.net/board.jpg shows the inside of a PS/2
> Model 30. As you can see, it's missing the daughter board for the ISA
> slots. What is that board called?

Commonly called a "riser".

> Anybody have one that I could borrow from now through mid-July?

Sorry, not me.

Bill S.

More information about the vcf-midatlantic mailing list