[vcf-midatlantic] I spoke too soon (ISA/USB)

Evan Koblentz evan at snarc.net
Mon Jun 13 19:29:55 EDT 2016

>> I've got a Compaq Portable/386 with the ISA card backpack, but I don't know if that would be too new

Do you mean too new VCFed-wise or its ability to use the ISA card?

I'm not concerned about the former this time. Demo focus will be on the Legos and the code. The computer powering it can be anything that I can carry in my likely state of temporary disability...

Ps. Emailed the adapter company just now and asked if they'd consider donating one to us.