[vcf-midatlantic] OT: Recovering

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 20:42:25 EDT 2016

On Jun 15, 2016 8:33 PM, "Douglas Crawford via vcf-midatlantic" <

> On 6/15/2016 8:15 PM, Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic wrote:
>>
>> Hey everyone. Was in surgery for three hours and now I'm recovering.
They said lab results will take a week to be official but unofficially it
was as expected, a benign cartilage tumor on my left femur. In some pain
but mostly I feel okay after a sleeping an additional three hours and
eating. Getting a room soon. Can't reiterate enough how much I appreciate
all the friendship and support in this group. I can be a PITA sometimes ;)
but you're all my kind of crazy.

> Outstanding.  What a relief!

Keep us posted
Bill