[vcf-midatlantic] Other computers for sale...

Al Hartman alhartman6 at verizon.net
Thu Jun 16 12:51:06 EDT 2016

I found another computer I’d like to sell.

It’s a Tandy 1200HD, but not sure what’s in it as I never opened the box and powered it up. I’m pretty sure it has 2 floppies and no video card. I can provide a CGA or Monochrome card for a few bucks extra. I have no keyboard to go with it.

Asking $150.00 – Local Pickup in Keansburg NJ.

I also have a 5150 logic board upgraded from 256k to 640k in a clone PC Case. The Power supply is dead, but probably repairable.

Make an offer.

Need to raise cash for medical bills, and to clear out my collection in case I have to go to a Nursing home.

-[ Al ]-