[vcf-midatlantic] Maybe someone can help this guy and make a few bucks

Herb Johnson hjohnson at retrotechnology.info
Fri Jun 17 17:16:30 EDT 2016

[a link posted to a Craigslist request for help with a Tandy 1000RL]

http://www.rcsri.org/
The Retro-Computing Society of Rhode Island, Inc.

http://www.ricomputermuseum.org/
Rhode island Computer Museum

are organizations closer than VCFed to the New Haven CT Craigslist
poster, who would have resources, and knowledge, and might appreciate a
cash donation. I won't make the referral, I'll leave that to Christian
Liendo who originated the request.

Also: it happens I have a Tandy CDR-1000, which is a CD-reader drive;
with 40-pin? flat cable to an ISA card with audio connectors which is
the simple controller. I believe this is from a Tandy 1000 system. If
anyone is interested, contact me privately and make cash offer plus
shipping. It likely can be shipped by Priority medium flat-rate box for
about $15 within the USA. No testing, no warranty.

Herb Johnson
in New Jersey
--
Herbert R. Johnson,  New Jersey USA