[vcf-midatlantic] Museum Report for Sunday, June 26th 2016

Todd George todd.george at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 22:12:45 EDT 2016

Slow day at the museum.  One visitor today.  He was a fellow InfoAge
volunteer, came into the museum to chat, visit and soak up some A/C after
mowing the lawns around an IA building or two.

Worked on the Amiga monitor, no video/HV at all, all caps check out.  Did
not figure out the issue even after a nearly full tear-down of the
monitor.  Reassembled to leave it for next time.  Also did a quick overall
health check on the Amiga 500 power supply, all caps and voltages check
out.  All clear on that front, monitor is still dead though.  :(

The Macintosh was up and running early on, but developed a case of collapse
part way through the day.  Didn't get a chance to look into it, but it's
only showing a vertical line now.  I chose to just shut it down for the day.

I also spent some time organizing the museum workbench.  :)

-Todd