[vcf-midatlantic] K-Fest - who's going

J. Alexander Jacocks jjacocks at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 09:56:29 EDT 2016

Hah!  Absolutely a good idea.  My first year, I had such a rats nest of
cables in my carry-on that I saw the guy on the X-ray machine do a
double-take.  However, it was all well in the end, as I actually had a nice
chat with one of the agents, who recognized my IIc+, and reminisced about
using his Apple II, in his youth.

If I had more time, I'd drive, too, as I did that in 2013, and had a nice
time chatting with the folks who rode along.

- Alex

On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 9:26 AM, Todd George via vcf-midatlantic <