[vcf-midatlantic] [OT] In the Bay Area...On the Wrong Day

J. Alexander Jacocks jjacocks at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 13:34:52 EDT 2016

I am in the SF Bay Area, until Thursday, for a conference, so I figured
that I should check out the Computer History Museum, which I have never
seen, to my shame.  But then I found out that it is closed on Mondays and
Tuesdays, which pretty much makes it impossible for me, as I have customer
meetings all day Wednesday and Thursday.

Does anyone else have suggestions of things worth doing, other than the
standard Weird Stuff/Halted visits?

- Alex