[vcf-midatlantic] [OT] In the Bay Area...On the Wrong Day

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 16:55:30 EDT 2016

> > >then he'd be two days and 50 years late for that, too.
> >
> > What happened then?
> >
> > Exactly the question that I was going to ask.
>
> - Alex

*June 22, 1966The Jefferson Airplane at the Avalon Ballroom.*

*June 24, 1966 Lenny Bruce and the Mothers of Invention appeared in concert
at Fillmore Auditorium.*

*KFRC Presents the Beach Boys Summer Spectacular at the Cow Palace. Other
acts included the Jefferson Airplane, Lovin' Spoonful, Chad and Jeremy,
Percy Sledge, The Byrds, and Sir Douglas Quintet,*

*June 26, 1966Sopwith Camel opened for the Rolling Stones in performance at
the Cow Palace. Jefferson Airplane also performed.*
--
@ BillDeg:
Web: vintagecomputer.net