[vcf-midatlantic] CEBOT (Camp Evans Base Of Terror) Volunteers needed

Jeffrey Brace ark72axow at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 21:35:21 EDT 2016

For those that don't know InfoAge holds an annual event at Camp Evans every
Friday and Saturday in the month of October. It is basically a haunted
walk. This is the biggest money maker for InfoAge and helps to repair
buildings, pay the electric bill and support the operations of InfoAge.

They are looking for volunteers to help with crowd control. It is a very
simple job where you hold off groups of people until the actors reset their
area. All other groups have volunteers participating. It would be helpful
if our group also had some volunteers. Our group really hasn't volunteered
much for this event over the years and it always makes us look bad.

The time needed would be 7PM to 11PM any Friday or Saturday in October. You
can do one night or all nights. I will be there.

So who can volunteer in October?

Jeff Brace