[vcf-midatlantic] Windows 3.11 Networking

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 22:19:48 EST 2016

On Mar 1, 2016 10:06 PM, "Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic" <

> >> Anyone using Windows 3.11 to browse the Internet or do mail? Today I
> visited vcfed.org. It's close to usable believe it or not using Netscape
2.0 via Win 3.11, if you turn off javascript. Now you know. FYI - My site,
vintagecomputer.net is compatible with Netscape 2.0 and early Mosaic
versions if you're looking for another site to search. It looks just like
1994 there.

> Post some screen captures.

Of what, vcfed.org ?

I did post a few photos of my site at the bottom of
http://vintagecomputer.net/browse_threadcfm?id=626

Or just

http://vintagecomputer.net/dell/Dimension_XPS-466V/Netscape-2_VCNet_home.jpg

Bill