[vcf-midatlantic] Should the new museum have a name?

Systems Glitch systems.glitch at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 12:48:36 EST 2016

VCF's Interactive Historical Computing (or Computer) Museum at InfoAge Science Center. Everyone would just call it the "Interactive Historical Comput[er,ing] Museum" or IHCM or something. "Historical," in my mind, reflects that it's important, not just old. You could throw "of New Jersey" on the end, too.

My two cents anyway. Two hard things in computer science: cache invalidation, naming things, and off-by-one errors.

Thanks,
Jonathan