[vcf-midatlantic] Should the new museum have a name?

Jeffrey Brace ark72axow at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 20:31:20 EST 2016

Evan, it's very simple I made an attempt to come up with a name for the
museum that highlights our mission for our museum and InfoAge's as whole. I
felt angry at Dave's public and merciless flaming of my attempt. I felt it
necessary to defend my attempt and ideas at creating a name that would
describe that mission to support the InfoAge mission and our attempt at
getting funding grants.

On Thu, Mar 3, 2016 at 8:25 PM, Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic <