[vcf-midatlantic] Heathkit paint

Richard Cini rich.cini at verizon.net
Fri Mar 4 10:53:41 EST 2016

http://www.classiccmp.org/cini/systems.htm

Look for “Heath H-11” and there are three pictures. The repaint job isn’t perfect, though. If I could have safely removed the switch label I might have been able to dip it to remove the paint to the bare metal. At least, now, it’s better than flat black.

Horrible black paint. It must have been like “theater black” that stage crews use to paint the walls/sets.

Rich

--
Rich Cini
Collector of Classic Computers

On 3/4/16, 9:57 AM, "vcf-midatlantic on behalf of Christian Liendo via vcf-midatlantic" <vcf-midatlantic-bounces at lists.vintagecomputerfederation.org on behalf of vcf-midatlantic at lists.vintagecomputerfederation.org> wrote: