[vcf-midatlantic] UNIX PC Ebay

Douglas Crawford touchetek at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 10:17:03 EST 2016

I agree. Early UNIX is potentially interesting to the public in the long
run in light of the success of Linux.
I've mentioned before in some threads that the MS connection to Unix in the
Xenix product is
historically interesting in my mind too.

On Mon, Mar 7, 2016 at 9:47 AM, william degnan via vcf-midatlantic <