[vcf-midatlantic] UNIX PC Ebay

Douglas Crawford touchetek at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 10:32:01 EST 2016

Ah- look at that.  I thought the keyboard looked familiar.  This ATT series
was made by Convergent Technologies.
I used the Convergent B-2x series at Burroughs just prior to the Unisys
merger.
"
The *3B1* (also known as the *PC7300*, or *Unix
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unix> PC*) was a Unix workstation
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Workstation> computer
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer> originally developed by Convergent
Technologies
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convergent_Technologies_(Unisys)> (later
acquired by Unisys <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unisys>), and marketed by
AT&T <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AT%26T> in the mid- to late-1980s.
Despite the name, the 3B1 had little in common with AT&T's other 3B-series
computers <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3B_Computers>.
"