[vcf-midatlantic] Should the new museum have a name?

Evan Koblentz evan at snarc.net
Tue Mar 8 17:01:42 EST 2016

Still no decision from the benevolent dictator about whether the new
facility should have a separate name at all. :)

However:

- "Center" is a good word. I like that it means more than just "museum"
(that was important) but I'm wondering if there is an even better synonym.

- I'm unsure of whether to include a geographical reference. Rhetorical
question: now that the Federation owns VCF West and the international VC
Forum, do we really want to use "Mid-Atlantic"? However if we do decide
to keep a geographic reference, then I'd rather say "Eastern".

- We should avoid "MARCH".