[vcf-midatlantic] Saturday

Evan Koblentz evan at snarc.net
Wed Mar 9 11:03:07 EST 2016

>> I have a list of about 30 items that are all now in your phone. So
>> that's how many traces we would need to make from the edges toward the
>> center.
>
> In my phone?

What we're going to do is put pictures around the sides/top of the wall.
Each picture is an item that has been basically replaced by smartphones.
A smartphone will be in the center. Instead of having a plain white
wall, we had the idea to make the wall look like a circuit board, with
all the lines from the outside pictures to the center smartphone being
traces.