[vcf-midatlantic] OT: LED lights

Systems Glitch systems.glitch at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 11:27:55 EST 2016

> Besides, if this is for VCFed, wouldn't they be
> tax deductions for operating expenses?

Don't know what the power payment situation is with InfoAge, but we figured out that in a year, it's typically not worthwhile to own anything other than LED bulbs, even if CFLs were *free*. That is of course for our power supplier (National Grid/NiMo in upstate NY at the time) and usage. This was with buying Cree replacements for screw-in bulbs. Didn't run the numbers on tube lights.

Thanks,
Jonathan