[vcf-midatlantic] OT: LED lights

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Thu Mar 10 14:39:39 EST 2016

  Most of the time it is, yes.  The magnetic ballasts generate a little
bit of harmonic interference, but the "electronic" ones are far worse,
since their switching times are much faster.

  The magnetic ones are the reason I don't operate on HF much these
days. (aside from that whole lack-of-spare-time thing)  There are ~380
eight-foot fluorescent light bulbs in the building. :-(

            -Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
New Kensington, PA