[vcf-midatlantic] ISA Sound Card is going for $1500

Christian Liendo cliendo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 10:54:18 EST 2016

> You could say part of it is the flipper mentality that has sort of taken the
> country by storm (from American Pickers to coat of paint = $100,000 house
> flipping shows.) A *LOT* of the console games from the Nintendos and such
> have very very high prices on the games now. Stuff like Conquors Bad Fur Day
> go for more than new (Nintendo 64.) Same thing has hit the pinball machine
> world.

While true. I'm not looking to cater to that group.

The Video Game Collectors Market is rather huge and they have many
different events to do that at.

While a lot of us care about the history of the machines, many of us
are also into the nostalgia.

There are people who will be nostalgic about their PCs.

Those are the people who I think we should welcome.

They are like us, but younger.

Also lets be honest. There is PC history.