[vcf-midatlantic] Opinions needed...

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 20:21:35 EST 2016

Wait a few weeks.

I have found, believe it or not, you have a better chance to get the same
selling price if you wait for the person who wins  this auction to save a
little money so he can buy yours too.    I.e. people who pay top dollar for
one rare specialized item will buy more than one if given the chance.

Bill Degnan
twitter: billdeg
vintagecomputer.net
On Mar 11, 2016 7:37 PM, "Bill Sudbrink via vcf-midatlantic" <