[vcf-midatlantic] (Delayed) pictures from yesterday

Evan Koblentz evan at snarc.net
Wed Mar 16 12:37:43 EDT 2016

> I took it as the only top systems that will have monitors are the ones that are built in, not "all top systems will have built in monitors."

Right.

> every machine cannot be running.

Someday! :)

> But I certainly think some systems will be swapped or moved at some point.

Right. What we're building is very much a "beta" museum and we'll
re-evaluate everything post-VCF East.

> I don't envy Evan trying to organize everything while making the maximum number of us happy while balancing what we want vs what we have vs what we can actually do with the time, space, machines and help at his disposal!

It's easy, I flip a lot of coins. :)

> Now if I could just get those two spots touched up where I got green paint on the white trim I'll be happy!!

The crew for this Sunday is me, Dean, Dean's son Drew, and Jeff G....
you're welcome to stop by, fix those spots, and help us move
minicomputers. :)