[vcf-midatlantic] DEC serial console cable wanted

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 10:28:21 EDT 2016

See pictures of example VAX 3100 with the cable I need:

http://www.vintagecomputer.net/digital/MicroVAX-3100/DEC_MicroVAX-3100_system_rear.jpg
(attached to top unit, looks like a phone cable with an "un-centered plug
pin"

http://www.vintagecomputer.net/digital/MicroVAX-3100/Microvax3100_detached-cables.jpg
(shows what the "un-centered plug pin" looks like)

I need both a cable AND on the other end I also need a detachable 25-pin
Digital adapter that connects to the DEC un-centered plug pin.  See 2-11 in
MicoVAX 3100 and VAXserver 3100 Owner's manual.

Yes I could make a cable, but I'd prefer the DEC cable or clone
commercially mass produced if possible.

BIll

--
@ BillDeg: