[vcf-midatlantic] VCFed's Booth at TCF2016

Todd George todd.george at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 08:58:33 EDT 2016

Here's a quick album with a few pictures of our booth from the Trenton
Computer Festival 2016 this past Saturday, the 19th.

http://imgur.com/a/jWwEC

I know, I know... Evan wouldn't let me forget that I had a Commodore
monitor attached to an Atari 800XL.  I have my reasons though!  Primarily,
I don't have an Atari monitor, I've restored the Commodore monitor so I
knew it would be bulletproof for the show, it has a great picture, I've
done the Chroma mod to the XL so I knew it would look nearly perfect and
I've got the appropriate cabling made to hook it up.  So :-p

The Epson PX-8 made it to just over 265,000 counting by one for the
duration of the show.  I think it wound up being up and running for about 6
hours or so.  The idea for this program was stolen from Doug.  :-)

The Tandy Model 102 was running a number guessing program I threw together
in the morning.  Next show I'm thinking I'll add a high score (or more
accurately lowest score) routine that tracks the fewest attempts to guess
the number.

See ya!
-Todd