[vcf-midatlantic] How was TCF2016 besides the booth?

William Dudley wfdudley at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 09:50:36 EDT 2016

The flea market was pitiful.  Maybe ten vendors, absolutely nothing of
interest,
except one guy who had a radio station CD player for sale.

One guy selling cable 'n' crap.
One or two selling used computers (boxes and laptops)
One guy selling educational electronic kits (mildly interesting, sort of a
Lego approach)
One of "our" guys selling Arduino and Raspberry Pi.  Sadly, his name
escapes me.
Somebody selling blank CD, printer paper.
A guy selling ancient clamshell GSM phones, making a big deal that they
were quad band.
Somebody with some HAM equipment and a broken Argus camera from the 40's.

All in a half-occupied 20 x 30 room.  Pitiful.

I've been going to TCF for most of it's existence, always for the flea
market.  I probably
won't go again.

Bill Dudley

This email is free of malware because I run Linux.

On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 9:42 AM, Christian Liendo via vcf-midatlantic <