[vcf-midatlantic] Fwd: How was TCF2016 besides the booth?

Justin Jernigan jaj at totallyamused.com
Tue Mar 22 00:32:19 EDT 2016

Not insulting at all! And my apologies for a top post/response.

You are correct in that the flea market was lackluster. What I brought, that was good, was swept up quickly.  I hope I can make it better next year. I wish I had more vintage stuff, but it's becoming more scarce.  Hope to keep it more interesting next year, and if not I'll bring the best to the VCF consignment.

Sent from my iPhone