[vcf-midatlantic] Posts not showing

Jeffrey Brace ark72axow at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 21:16:20 EDT 2016

The problem with not getting your own posts is that you don't know if it
was successful. So I used to end up posting the same message again because
I didn't know if it got through or not. So now do I have to ask everyone if
they got it? And thereby generate more e-mail?

On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 11:15 AM, David Ryskalczyk via vcf-midatlantic <