[vcf-midatlantic] Custom disk sleeves

Tom Hornberger tom.hornberger at verizon.net
Thu Mar 24 05:45:52 EDT 2016

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Roganti via vcf-midatlantic <vcf-midatlantic at lists.vintagecomputerfederation.org>
To: vcf-midatlantic <vcf-midatlantic at lists.vintagecomputerfederation.org>
Cc: Dan Roganti <ragooman at gmail.com>
Sent: Wed, Mar 23, 2016 11:48 pm
Subject: Re: [vcf-midatlantic] Custom disk sleeves

On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 11:32 PM, Jeffrey Brace via vcf-midatlantic <

> How hard would it be to make them yourself?
>
> On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 8:42 PM, Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic <
>
> > Suppose I wanted to order a huge amount of 5.25" disk sleeves in a custom
> > color with the VCF logo. :-)
> >
> > Anyone know of a company that provides this service?

​here's a template,
if you find a place to cut them​
just add the logo
​http://cloud.cbm8bit.com/zzap/5-inch_floppy_disk_cover.pdf​

Athana
makes disks and they say they can "private label" sleeves.

Tom

P.S. Sorry about the weird formatting, AOL Mail S*cks! What the F was Verizon thinking! :)