[vcf-midatlantic] train service to VCF-East

Jeffrey Brace ark72axow at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 13:37:19 EDT 2016

No William! Not all the way to NYC!
>From Philly I have taken the train when I attended Drexel University in
Philadelphia and took this route for years. You have to take three trains.
The SEPTA - R6 from 30th street station to Trenton, then switch trains to
the NJ Transit - Northeast Corridor line to Rahway. Then take the NJ
Transit - North Jersey Coast Line to Belmar. The whole trip is about 3 to 3
and 1/2 hours. Maybe more depending on schedule. The problem is that there
isn't good east to west trains as seen by this map:
https://www.njtransit.com/sf/sf_servlet.srv?hdnPageAction=TrainSchedulesMapTo.

On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 12:44 PM, William Dudley via vcf-midatlantic <