[vcf-midatlantic] Needed: Amstrad PPC 640 system disk

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 14:30:03 EDT 2016

On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 2:09 PM, Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic <

> Thanks for the disk info guys. I don't have a 3.5 drive on my home
> computer. Someone please make the disk, label it "Astrad 640", and give it
> to me Friday during the VCF East classes (or sooner).

Should someone want to make the disk (the DOS 3.3 part is at the bottom of
the thread):

All you need is a XP OS or older machine with a 3.5 drive.

@ BillDeg:
Web: vintagecomputer.net
Twitter: @billdeg <https://twitter.com/billdeg>
Youtube: @billdeg <https://www.youtube.com/user/billdeg>