[vcf-midatlantic] OT: narrow LED flood bulb

Evan Koblentz evan at snarc.net
Sun May 1 02:36:27 EDT 2016

I'm doing a personal project unrelated to computers. I need to use an LED flood light bulb 1.5 inches at its widest point. Google says to buy a bulb size called "R12" commonly found in elevators. The project will use ordinary 110V AC. What do I use for the bulb socket? I'm having difficulty finding a straight answer.

More information about the vcf-midatlantic mailing list