[vcf-midatlantic] Black Apple

Tony Bogan thebogans at mac.com
Wed May 4 13:09:26 EDT 2016

> On May 4, 2016, at 1:01 PM, Dan Roganti via vcf-midatlantic <vcf-midatlantic at lists.vintagecomputerfederation.org> wrote:
>
> On Wed, May 4, 2016 at 12:44 PM, Chris Fala via vcf-midatlantic <
>
>> Cool, put the box in the museum too. :-)
>>
>> On Wed, May 4, 2016 at 12:33 PM, Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic <
>> vcf-midatlantic at lists.vintagecomputerfederation.org> wrote:
>>
>>> The floppy drive arrived today, computer was shipped separately and
>> should
>>> arrive in a day or two. Drive is super clean and in original Apple (not
>>> B&H) shipping box.
>
>> FYI,
> Please don't put shipping boxes in the museum exhibits
> Any self-respecting museum does not do this.
> Unless you like getting as much respect as menial eBay sellers that label
> everything as NIB !!
> Dan

Not that we'd have room anyway, but it's funny you should say that. I thought similarly till the Henry Ford wanted to have the original boxes to display along with a machine. I was surprised at that request but then again I'm not from a highly respected museum like the Henry Ford so goes to show how little I know!! :-)
(Seems I'm shown that more often than I'd like to admit ;-)
Tony