[vcf-midatlantic] Steve Dompier's coding...

Dean Notarnicola dnotarnicola at gmail.com
Fri May 6 11:17:55 EDT 2016

I remember that feeling. Its why I got into computing. It's a feeling that
is hard to recapture in the modern age of auto configuring hardware
and drivers. This is why I love vintage computing, even when it's
retrofitting a modern part to an old machine to extend its usefulness; it
helps recapture that magic I experienced when it was all new and exciting.

On Friday, May 6, 2016, Dan Roganti via vcf-midatlantic <