[vcf-midatlantic] (Semi-off topic) Looking for a place in NJ that does in-place expandable foam packing.

Systems Glitch systems.glitch at gmail.com
Sat May 7 12:22:55 EDT 2016

I've used Insta-Pak RT for shipping very delicate/expensive electronics and lab equipment in the past -- I'm currently out and need to order more. It's excellent packing material, a little expensive, but not so expensive if you consider the risk it avoids! I buy mine through ULINE. Make sure to get the Insta-Pak *RT* variety -- RT indicates "Room Temperature," the cheaper Insta-Pak requires a heating plate or it won't activate.

Thanks,
Jonathan