[vcf-midatlantic] OT: please match subject line and content

Kyle Owen kylevowen at gmail.com
Mon May 16 10:47:13 EDT 2016

On Mon, May 16, 2016 at 9:43 AM, Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic <

> >> A note to moderator Evan: please encourage posters to change the subject
> line to suit their message content.
>
> I strongly agree, and I have... many, many, many times. It's an unwinnable
> fight. At least we're not as bad as cctalk....

Truer words...! Not to mention the most off-topic posts there always garner
the most discussion. But the tech talk is always quite good. The sheer
amount of friendliness on this list, though; that's what makes this list
stand out!

Kyle