[vcf-midatlantic] VCF East XII: Evan's "Trinity Challenge"

Evan Koblentz evan at snarc.net
Sun May 22 09:36:13 EDT 2016

Dean's post about a combined Tandy exhibit gave me an idea: the show still must have its share of regular exhibits, but I challenge the members of this group to put on three meta-exhibits in which there is one of EVERY computer from Apple, Commodore, and Tandy.

Beyond that, what's in each exhibit is up to your creativity. Clones, modern mods, prototypes, peripherals, documentation, magazines, etc. .... there will be a special prize for the winning group.

Guidelines: please no more than five people per exhibit so it doesn't canibalize the other exhibits too much; each exhibit crew (once established) should make their own off-list way of communicating for their logistics (I suggest email lists or wikis, but the point is don't do your detail planning here on the main list); we'll try to pick a neutral judge.

Go!