[vcf-midatlantic] VCF East XII: Evan's "Trinity Challenge"

David Ryskalczyk david.rysk at gmail.com
Sun May 22 23:10:29 EDT 2016

PowerBook Duos are rather interesting machines and probably would make sense as part of an early Mac or early notebook/subnotebook exhibit, in my opinion.

I'm getting my 280c and my 2300c into working shape finally. I managed to pick up a large stash of parts some years ago; feel free to reach out if you need anything. I don't think I have extra color screens though.

David

Sent from my iPhone