[vcf-midatlantic] Good source for eproms?

Jonathan Gevaryahu jgevaryahu at gmail.com
Wed May 25 07:27:39 EDT 2016

Be sure to dump the existing eprom first just to make sure that it is dead.
We've lost more firmware revisions than I can count (and yes, even
old/obsolete versions need to be preserved) by people just wiping and
reburning eproms without checking to see whether the version on it
originally was known or not.

--
Jonathan Gevaryahu
jgevaryahu at gmail.com