[vcf-midatlantic] Windows 1.04 SDK running in Bochs

Blatboy bboy at blatboy.com
Fri May 27 10:57:47 EDT 2016

Sorry for the delay on my response here... but I was glad to be of
assistance, and it was great meeting everyone!

----
http://www.jwalterhawkes.com
http://www.blatboy.com

like to know where/when I'm playing?  Click here
<http://www.blatomaster.com/mlist.php> to sign up for my list, and let the
babble begin.

Message: 3