[vcf-midatlantic] Good source for eproms?

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Fri May 27 13:37:47 EDT 2016

  FYI, at least one "package inspection" X-ray machine is identical,
except for the sticker on the front, to a model marketed to assembly
firms for weld inspection and PCB inspection.  Mine is such a machine.
Needless to say it was a very good deal. =)

  These are awfully, awfully heavy though...much more so than their size
would suggest, due to all the lead.  Be careful.

               -Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
New Kensington, PA