[vcf-midatlantic] 50 seconds in...

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Sat May 28 12:59:45 EDT 2016

You have the registration now, just update the DNS directly and add them to
your hosting account.  That's the best easiest way to do it and why I sent
you this info.  Silly for me to have a hosting account that just bounces to
another hosting account.  Plus I have to pay for a DNS for no good reason.
Contact me off list if you're not sure or Erik or someone can't do this.
It should take 10 minutes.  registerforless.com is the registrar for the
old domains.

On Sat, May 28, 2016 at 12:54 PM, Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic <

--
@ BillDeg:
Web: vintagecomputer.net