[vcf-midatlantic] other museum TV options: Roku box

Dean Notarnicola dnotarnicola at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 11:48:14 EDT 2016

Evan would like digital signage on the two sets that are now in the museum.
Each set should be capable of displaying independent content​. We are
kicking around ideas. I am playing with a Pi running open source digital
signage software.

On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 10:15 AM, Steven Toth via vcf-midatlantic <